Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Useless programmer blogs.

I hate it when dipshit programmers essentially make blog posts repeating what the manual already tells me. For instance, I was looking for how to use sockets with Ruby and came across all these blog posts that told me nothing more than the Ruby manual itself. Hell, most of the posts were just copied and pasted directly from the manual.

This annoys me for various reasons.

  • It clutters the internet and makes it more difficult to find actually useful information.
  • These dipshits probably do this on purpose so that they can show off their "popular" blog in interviews.
  • These dipshits probably get paid more than me because they are "leading the industry with their expertise as displayed in their blogs".

You know what? Next time I'm reading a programming manual online and I have an unanswered question, I'm going to blog the answer to that question, but really the blog is going to be an excerpt from the manual that raised the question in the first place. Then when my blog's popularity skyrockets from other programmers seeking that same answer (to which they'll just find the question again, hehe), I'm going to apply to Google saying, "Look at how many other programmers turn to my blog for guidance. Hire me, I'm multraleet!"

No comments: