Sunday, November 18, 2007

My wave ratio is up!

I learned about the wave before I even got my Vette, and it's built up so much on Corvette Forum that I was a little disappointed to observe a real world wave return ratio of only about 50%.

I think when one cruises Corvette forums on the internet all the time, he/she tends to forget that the enthusiast community makes up a small portion of the total, real world population. So while nearly 100% of Corvette Forum members "save the wave", they make up a small percentage of actual Corvette owners out on the road.

Anyways, the point of the post is, my wave return ratio is up! Seems I've gotten near 100% return in the past month or so. Heh, feels good to finally be getting some returns instead of looking like a tool and listening to my gf say, "See, nobody cares."

Btw, if anyone read that save-the-wave page that I linked above, I'm definitely a "Topper-Tipper" or a "Two Finger-Flipper." If I were to take a guess, I'd say Mr. Scatterbrain is a "Wiping Swiper." :)

I stole that image of that lovely lady waving from a C5 from Google Images. I hope that's ok with her.

2 comments:

Adam said...

I thought it was a just a Jeep thing.

Badger said...

Ha! I usually do the two-finger-thing, actually :)